Office Booth Reconstructed.
Presented by design agency blackswan, the Cadus is a new concept for the office environment, which creates a statement to your customers and employees.The pseudo-industrial design with rough hewn wood, exposed ply and visible fixings are complemented by beautiful leather upholstery with contrast stitch details. The product is treated with hard wax-oil to create a used appearance to blend in – or clash – with your existing office space.This aesthetic shape displays your credentials as a design-led, premium business that is not afraid to stand out.
Fully-Enclosed Booth with back, Fully-Enclosed with open back, Topless Booth with back, Topless Booth with open back.
Sawn and light sanded or Fully Planed
Wood Types (Cladding)-
Hardwoods – Ash, Beech, Iroko, American White Oak, European Oak, Poplar, Sapele, Utile, Walnut
Softwoods – Douglas Fir, Sitka Spruce, Southern Yellow Pine, Western Red Cedar
Wood Types (Plywood Construction) –
Birch, Sapele-faced Poplar, Spruce, Smartply (OSB).
Clear, American Oak, Light Oak, Rustic Oak, Dark Oak, Rustic Oak, English Oak, Whiskey, Walnut, Oak Lightening, White, Antique, Smoked, Belgium Grey, Onyx
- LED strip lights
- Power points – under seats or on table.
- VDU mounting point – with or without VDU bracket and/or VDU.
- Fabric – Too many to mention. If you know exactly what you want we will be able to supply it*. If you would like us to give options please specify as much as possible to narrow down the choice:
- Type – Leather, Faux Leather, Weave, Velvet
- Plain or Patterned
- Miscellaneous – piping, contrast stitching, feature stitched, quilted.
*Please note that we will always assume Medium Hazard fabrics (Crib 5) are required unless otherwise specified.
Specification of booth pictured – Southern Yellow Pine with Walnut Oil, Butterscotch Leather upholstery with Dark Brown contrast top stitch. Birch ply construction.